An ultra-light aero road saddle with a full cutout that maximizes power and minimizes soft-tissue pressure for sustained comfort.
Streamlined for speed, sculpted for comfort
Aeolus RSL brings comfort, power, and speed to cyclists looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into more aero positions. The Race Shop Limited design was developed with racers of Trek Factory Racing using uber-light carbon rails and shell that meld together with minimal padding for a saddle that looks fast as it rides. A shorter overall length, wider nose, and full cut-out eliminates soft-tissue pressure.
- Race Shop Limited design was developed for the needs of Trek Factory Racing
- Short profile provides targeted support for any gender rider in an aero riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimizes soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Carbon shell and oversized carbon rails keep it uber-light and ultra-comfortable
- Minimal bonded padding shaves weight and creates a sleek, high-end aesthetic
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure and avoid soft-tissue compression
Aeolus RSL Bicycle Saddle
Aeolus RSL utilizes the latest biomechanical research and a full cutout design to eliminate soft tissue pressure and maximize power and comfort for riders in an aero position.
The split design of the full saddle cut-out extends from the nose through to the rear of the saddle to minimize soft tissue pressure and allow for a more powerful, rotated position.
Aeolus has a wider nose with a shorter overall length that ensures the whole saddle is usable and comfortable, whether you’re sitting up on the hoods or hammering in the drops.
Fit for any rider
Aeolus is designed and tested to work well for a wide range of riders of any body type and gender, and is available in multiple sizes to provide the best individual fit.
You can get a Blendr accessory mount that attaches securely to the rear of this saddle for clean integration with any Bontrager Flare rear light. There's still enough allowance for a seat pack, too.
Initial setup tips
Aeolus is optimized for the best fit and performance, so it’s slightly shorter than a traditional saddle. When swapping out your old saddle, we suggest starting with an extra 10mm of setback from the nose and a 2 degree downward tilt.
|Size||250mm x 145mm||250mm x 155mm|
|Rail dimensions||Oval 7x10mm (Oversized)||Oval 7x10mm (Oversized)|
|Cover material||F-24 (soft touch)||F-24 (soft touch)|
|Rail material||Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber|
|Black / 155mm||601842638934||1051197||SAD46514324K|